Defend Wisconsin News Round Up

We bring together news links on the subject of Wisconsin politics. For latest political news, follow Defend Wisconsin News Round Up on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keith Olbermann fans - Great News!!!!!

For those Keith fans out there, you may have been wondering, as have I - WWKD? What Would Keith Do? With all this going on in Wisconsin, I have been dying to know what Keith would have to say about all this. While Rachel, Lawrence and Ed have been doing a phenominal job of covering the Wisconsin and now nationwide crisis, Keith in his own way always bring alot to the table.

I for one couldn't be happier. I've missed him since he left MSNBC and have been wondering how I am going to watch him on the Current TV when Charter doesn't offer it. At first, I will admit I thought my brother-in-law had misspelled the FOK part, thinking he meant FOX...my heart stopped for a second...NO - not FOX!

So, check out the website and the blog. I'll be posting more info as I find it.

www.foknewschannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment