Defend Wisconsin News Round Up

We bring together news links on the subject of Wisconsin politics. For latest political news, follow Defend Wisconsin News Round Up on Twitter!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On Hiatus

Everyone,

When I started this blog in mid-February, I had no idea it was going to become as popular as it has.  Nearing 45,000 hits and hundreds of visitors each day - unbelievable!  I also didn't realize that putting together a nightly round up of news headlines was going to take as much time as it does.

These days I am working on finishing up my Master's degree in Mass Comm at UW - Whitewater and so a choice had to be made.  Therefore, I am putting Defend Wisconsin News Round Up on a temporary hiatus so I can write the papers and do the things I need to do to graduate.  I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and readership and let you know that I'll be back with the nightly round up of news about Wisconsin Protests in a few days.

I also very much appreciate your financial support - just click the "donate" button on the right - and let me know that you want to see this website keep on going.

Thanks also to all my co-authors and I'll see you in a few days,

Yuri     

No comments:

Post a Comment