Defend Wisconsin News Round Up

We bring together news links on the subject of Wisconsin politics. For latest political news, follow Defend Wisconsin News Round Up on Twitter!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

AYN RAND: Concerns of many Conservatives and Baptists Part 3

I am not a follower of the Baptist Faith. I have family members that find comfort in this faith and it's pronouncements. I have family members and extended family members that are Roman Catholic, Agnostics, and Presbyterians. Many of my family are Lutherans of the ELCA tradition. I say this because it does not matter if you are a member of a faith or a Christian. You may be Muslim, Jewish, Brahmin, a follower of the Dalai Lama, or not sure or an athiest who has a moral philosophy that may be rooted in these faiths.

I bring this up because Baptists are often seen as far right Republicans. Not everyone is...Even they are concerned about AYN RAND! And the comments I've heard regarding her interviews with Wallace and Donohue have been positive. Along with an opinion from Ethics Daily I offer Tom Snyders interviews with Ayn Rand.


http://www.ethicsdaily.com/conservatives-must-choose-ayn-rand-or-jesus-cms-18020

Keep in mind that Ayn Rand's Objectivism is the behavior I have observed with our current Wisconsin State Republican Leadership. They keep saying they are creating jobs with all of their anti-First Amendment new laws. The latest update for jobs:

No comments:

Post a Comment